The Estate Agency department was established in 1994 as part of real estate solutions dealing in property sales and lettings. The department operates at the head office in Upper Hill Nairobi and the three branch offices in Mombasa, Nakuru and Eldoret.
The team comprises of the Head of Agency assisted by four sales and letting officers, three marketing managers with support from fifteen sales and letting officers and four administrative assistants.
Estate Agency Functions
-Marketing of vacant spaces
-Tenant selection and vetting,
-Issuance of offer letters and tenancy agreements
- Lease Renewals and reviews
- Rental negotiations
- Sales and sourcing/ site acquisitions
- Real estate Investment consultancy
Sales & Letting portfolio
- Commercial properties: - Office space, Retail shops, shopping malls and vacant plots
- Industrial properties (godowns and industrial parks)
- Residential Properties: - Flats, Apartments (furnished and unfurnished), Masionettes and bungalows, Town Houses and holiday homes and Vacant plots
- Agricultural properties: - Plantations, Horticultural farms (flowers and vegetable farms) and large scale commercial agriculture based farms.
- Foreign missions, Embassies and High Commissions
- Pension Schemes & Savings and Co-operative Societies (SACCO’s)
- Government institutions & Parastatal
- Private Real estate developers
- Commercial banks
- Telecommunication companies
- Retail food stores, supermarket chains
- Petroleum and oil companies
- Individual property owners