The Projects department was established in 2001 as part of real estate solutions dealing in construction projects Managment. The department operates at the head office in Upper Hill Nairobi and the three branch offices in Mombasa, Nakuru and Eldoret.
The team comprises of the Chief Projects Manager assisted by three civil engineers and construction managers with support from two clerks of work, two electricians and three plumbers.
Project Managment Functions
- Supervision of building repairs in our property management portfolios
- Maintenance management and planning
- Supervision and performance measurement of service providers in the construction industry
- Setting up the estimates and preliminary development budgets
- Development of the construction timetable for the client and establishment of the construction strategy.
- Selection of subcontractors and workers, and provides required explanations for the builders and other professionals associated with the project,
- Co-coordinating and collaborating with the architects, engineers and specialists.
- Ensuring the construction project complies with all building codes and any other legal or regulatory requirements.
- Carrying our construction project audits at the various phases (preliminary, design, construction and operations phase).
- Foreign missions, Embassies and High Commissions
- Pension Schemes & Savings and Co-operative Societies (SACCO’s)
- Government institutions & Parastatal
- Private Real estate developers
- Commercial banks and Financial Institutions
- County Governments
- Individual property investors