Regent Group Background
Regent Management Limited, Regent Valuers International (K) Ltd & Regent Estates Limited are members of the Regent Group East Africa and were incorporated in Kenya in 1995. Regent is now a well established full service property consultancy operating at the forefront of the Kenyan property market. The Company has acquired an excellent reputation and the trust of a number of the country leading property owners. It commands a respectable market share in the property practice. There is a full professional backup provided by degreed individuals in all aspects of the company business. The other executive directors are Daniel Cheruiyot and Stephen Katei.
Regent has offices in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Nakuru and Kisumu in the Republic of Kenya, Kampala Office in kisozi in the republic of Uganda. We have recently opened office in kigali in the republic of Rwanda.There are plans to expand to other capitals in the East African region.
Scope of Activities
Regent is one of the most respected and reputable property firms in the country, and has the resources and capability to value, sale/let and manage all types of properties of whatever size, complexity and location.
Regent offers sound professional standards of advice across the fields of:
- Valuation of land, buildings, plant, machinery, equipment, farms and plantations
- Valuation for company share flotation/privatisation and accounting
- Acquisition and disposal of development sites and properties
- Leasing of commercial and residential property
- Management and administration of commercial and residential portfolios
- Facilities and asset management
- Development consultancy, feasibility study and market research studies
- Asset management and strategic planning services
- Project management