Regent Group is a leading real estate consultancy firm in the East Africa region. Regent is a brand in Valuation, Project Management, Property Management and Facilities Management Consultancy. We have built an excellent reputation and earned the trust of a number of the country’s leading property owners. We command a respectable market share in the property practice. To consolidate our ambitious growth, we seek to recruit highly qualified, self-driven, energized, highly motivated, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the following position:
Human Resource and Adminitsrtaion Manager – (Job Grade S6)
The main responsibility of this position is to provide guidance and manage the overall provision of all Human Resources services, policies and programs for the Company.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and Implementing strategy for Human Resource Management and development which includes recruitment and selection, discipline, grievances, contracts, training and development, succession planning, motivation, and Performance measurement
- Establishing and maintaining the right systems for measuring all aspects of Human Resource development
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on Human Resource issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within acceptable formats.
- Developing and managing the Human Resource budget as approved
- Coordinating and ensuring implementation of training and staff development for all departments
- Managing the human resource budgets
- Oversee Payroll Management in liaison with Finance Manager.
- Developing ,training, monitoring and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Identifying ,implementing and benchmarking best practices in management
- Determining and coordinating departmental reporting and communicating requirements
- Driving the organization’s culture change agenda by living & instilling our core values of professionalism, integrity, innovation, diligence, team spirit, responsible citizenship and good corporate governance practices.
- Promoting a culture that reflects the organization’s values and leadership competencies and that encourages high performance, and rewards productivity.
Key Deliverables of this position
1. Harmonious & safe working environment
2. Maximum utilization of human resources
3. Positive organization or Company image
4. Service delivery
Key Skills, Knowledge & Attributes:
- Leadership skills
- Planning and budgeting.
- Analytical skills
- Managerial skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and business acumen
- Coaching & mentoring skills
- Organizational skills
- Self drive & innovative
- Management and Staff Supervision
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- At least seven year experience
- CHRPK or Higher national diploma in Human Resource.
- Member of Institute of Human Resources.
Terms: If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your application letter along with detailed CV & testimonials stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts to reach by 30th September 2022 send documents to email@example.com /or you can visit our website and apply via the link: https://www.regent-mgt.com/exciting-