ONE, TWO AND THREE-BEDROOM CONTEMPORARY APARTMENTS ARE ALL DESIGNED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD TO PROVIDE RESIDENTS WITH LUXURY WATERSIDE LIVING.
Perfectly located on the banks of the River Irwell, Pavilion Wharf is a new build, off-plan residential development opposite Castlefield, Manchester.
The high-specification 17-storey building complemented with Juliette balconies and a communal garden terrace comprises of 160 stunning waterside apartments with impressive city and water views.
As well as enjoying everything that Manchester has to offer, the enviable riverside location of this prime development gives great access to the historic Castlefield area and is also in close proximity to Manchester city centre, unlocking the full potential that city living has to offer for residents.
This stunning development offers a comprehensive suite of on-site amenities to allow residents to enjoy a twenty-first-century city lifestyle to the full. A gymnasium, residents’ lounge, co-working space, concierge services, a dedicated post room and secure car parking as well as cycle storage, provides the reward for living in one of the UK’s most dynamic cities.
To indulge in quieter moments, residents benefit from an additional garden terrace on which to relax overlooking the river and enjoy their own private outside space away from the bustle of modern city life.
An excellent range of local shops, bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance or easy bike ride.
• High-specification 17 storey building with 1, 2 & 3-bed apartments
• 160 stunning waterside apartments with impressive city and water views.
• Surrounded by high-quality public realm, including a new landscaped area with a tree-lined boulevard, a public square and seating steps overlooking the River Irwell.
• A gymnasium, residents’ lounge, coworking space, concierge services
• Residents terrace and gardens with stunning river view
Forshaw: Award Winning Developer
Larger development of the year: WATERHOUSE MANCHESTER
For more information on this fantastic development please contact us.